GuidePedia

0
I have not been able to send out cards to new subscribers for the past 7 weeks as some wonderful human being stole my card and label maker along with the blanks.

We will be changing over to a new card format so patience please....

When you pay through pay pal you will be emailed a card to print off for yourself.
When you pay by mail or at biker events, you will be mailed out a card.

We should have that all working again by next Friday when we launch our new www.bustedknucklenews.com once that happens there will be a ton of changes and additions to both web sites to follow fairly quickly. I'm sorry for the delay in some of the new features but they are on their way. The coding and interfacing that has had to take place has been driving Suzie crazy but it sounds like we are almost there.

I will get cards out to everyone just as soon as I can.

Post a Comment

 
Top