I am working overtime to be ready to leave Friday morning for Drumheller.
Saturday morning my bud, Jayne and I are going to go catch the drags in the Hat, on Sunday I'll finish the paper and Monday I head for meetings in Moose Jaw, Regina, Winnipeg, then I'll back track to Brandon, meet up with Cycle Boyz and head to Sturgis.
Going that way to Sturgis doubles the mileage for me, but also gets me out to see a number of businesses along the way. In all I am looking to put on somewhere around 5,500 kms.....
Where ever you head to, ride safe out there.
BD Betty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Hells Angels had a booth at a festival in New Westminster and that has brought the 12th Street Music Fest and all festivals under scruti...
-
Google the name of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club and you will see all sorts of articles on how they are a mail order club, how they are a j...
-
VOSS 580 Conquest Helmet - A Review Helmets, the greatest debate in the motorcycle community is the one about whether or not to wear a he...
No comments:
Post a Comment