GuidePedia

0
Gang, I gotta tell yah, I need your help.

I need two things - your involvement in the newspaper and the web site- www.beltdrivebetty.com/Motorcycle_Media - I want to see tons of stories submitted on your riding clubs, your events, your businesses and your people. Why? I want to know where to go when I visit your area and so do other riders.

I need a book keeper/office administrator in the worlds worst way. If you live in Grande Prairie, know Quick books and have at least 6 hours a week to devote, please call me.

Either that or I need at least 2 more sales people.

If you are interested in some good part time money, and enjoy sales. Call me. Where you live doesn't really matter for this position if you have a computer and reasonable skill with it.

Customer service stories - where is the good customer service in PEI. Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec - Manitoba - does anyone have any knowledge to share? Come on guys - you are Canadian too - Come on people - we need those great stories....

What was your favorite event of 2009? Why would I want to go? Come on, tell me!

I want to continue what I am doing - show casing every one's back yard - but I can't do that with out your help. Submit your group or club stories and events to us at bdbetty@gmail.com for stories and arlene.bdbadmin@gmail.com for events.
Here's hoping to hear from more of you....because when you write the paper for me by submitting articles and stories - I can put more effort into the layout process and promoting this community. Time is no more my friend than it is yours.....

Help me - help our community! Get INVOLVED!

I am NOT alone in needing your help.

The Bernice MacNaughton High School Bike Klub MUST Sell 300 more tickets on the Betty Bobber to even come close to this thing being a success for them. Help them to become more self sufficient by buying a ticket today - the Draw is November 1st so ACT NOW!!!!!
Get a hold of the teacher who runs the program:
Marc Mazerolle
Teacher/Bike Club Manager
Bernice MacNaughton High School
999 St George Blvd. Moncton, New Brunswick Canada E1E 2C9
Phone: 506-856-3469 (school)
Phone: 506-856-6014 (home)

or go on their web site: www.bmhsbikeclub.zoomshare.com
To buy online the ticket price is $51.75


Come On People - PLEASE - Help these kids out - I have my ticket.

If you are lucky enough to still be riding - PLEASE
Ride like they are out to get you, because they are!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top