GuidePedia

2
Have you got any new year's resolutions made yet?

How many of them do you think you will actually accomplish?

I have decided that I am only setting one resolution this year - to work 1 hour less each day and spend that hour with my husband.

It's sad you know, I have waited all of my life for this man and now that I have him in my life I spend all of my time working...so I am going to show him this year that I value him and his love by taking more time with him. Right after I get home from a month on the road in January - I resolve to work 15 hours a day as opposed to 16...

So - I ask again...what is your resolution?

Have a safe and warm day....

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. My new Year's resolution is also to spend as much time as possible at home and to spend time with my wife, the sweetheart I met in High School.
    So much for a tough guy riding motorcycles....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough isn't what it's cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top