GuidePedia

0
Even though we have been around for 6 years, educating my fellow riders that our newspaper is for everyone regardless of the brand of motorcycle they ride is an on going process.

I sometimes find it hard to understand how riders who have known me for years would think that our newspaper is a Harley only type of paper. I don't care if you ride a scooter, a dirt bike or a cruiser, I could care less if you ride an Aprilia or a Suzuki. As long as your knees are in the breeze, we want to report on who you or your group/club are and what you do.

Educating businesses on what it takes to be truly rider friendly is an interesting proposition.
Here in Peace River we have a few businesses that are really rider friendly providing secure motorcycle parking etc.

It is amazing how many businesses really would like more riders to stop in and give them the chance to earn their business. Gratifying really!

I am excited and please with the progress I am making on this road trip.
Today I head to Slave Lake AB and am looking forward to that as I have good friends that live there and beyond good commerce I am looking forward to some great hugs!

For those of you heading to the Toronto International Supershow's Spring edition this week - I am green with envy as it's still not quite riding season here in Alberta. Please ride safe, stop in to the Chrome Diva's Booth and say hi to all of those wonderful lady riders for me.

Lucy Loren will be floating around there as well talking to different businesses. Lucy is our new Toronto sales rep!

Have a great day!
And Please....Ride like no one can see you, because they can't or don't!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top