GuidePedia

0
We here in the north peace region of Alberta had a wonderful time this past weekend.

I apologize for not having posted on Sunday and Monday but between getting the newspaper out and dealing with a number of things for my up coming trip to Slack Alice's I have been over extended.

About 400 riders came out during the day on Saturday, about 160 meals were served Saturday night and over 65 bikes participated in the poker run for Grande Prairie Tourism.

Our band 100 Proof was well received and Daryl Makk of Comedy Detour was absolutely hilarious he had everyone in stitches.

All in all a very successful event.

I look forward to the changes AIM - Can Peace Country Chapter is planning on making for the 2010 event!

Well, lots to do today to get ready for Penticton. Probably be another cager trip as the weather sucks and I need to stay healthy...oh well at least when I get there a friend has a trike that I can ride on so all is not lost. It will be weird but trying something new is OK too!

Stay safe and ride like everyone around you is blind!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top