GuidePedia

1
Our friend and humor columnist, Layton Park is back on the right track! I am sure that between all of the wonderful medical care he is getting and all of your prayers that he will be fine sooner than later. If you want to follow his progress, visit his blog:

Back Road Scholar
Layton's wife Myrna is doing a fabulous job of keeping us all posted on his condition.

Hubby has been having a tough time but Monday sees him go for his MRI and hopefully by the end of next week we will have a few more answers.

I myself am packing up to head for New Norway and the Steel Horse Bar & Grill's Support our Troops event. My hubby knows I need to work this weekend but his question to me was - even on your birthday? Yes tomorrow I turn 49 (I feel 29 though) and I will be riding and writing, something I love - the only black cloud is that hubby isn't well enough to ride with me as he is, without a doubt, my favorite riding partner.

I have faith that he will be able to ride again before the end of our short season.
It's hard to see the longing in his eyes when I get on my bike - makes me feel almost guilty...

If you are looking for somewhere to ride this weekend, check out our extensive events calendars over on www.beltdrivebetty.com - membership is required but it is also FREE!

Please ride safe, like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, stay hydrated and please use respect with that throttle hand!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. I am home and healing. They say by spring I will be fully functioning and largely because of support like you and the riders that read the Busted Knuckle.

    My funny bone is also healing and I should have something for you soon.

    Thanks again and I hope things are getting better for you as well as you know the thoughts and prayers of many riders are with you.

    Layton

    ReplyDelete

 
Top