GuidePedia

0
While I will be on a plane to Ontario and the Chrome Diva's International Female Ride Day on Thursday, it is my hope that many of you will be logging in to our newly revamped web site.

Our current site is painfully slow and despite repeated calls to GoDaddy, our site's speed seems to be getting slower instead of faster. Originally Ali and I thought we had done something wrong in our SEO or site design, but no....we are on a server with too many other web sites!

So, on Thursday Ali will be flipping the switch on our new site on our new server and I have to tell you - I am SOOOO happy with the way the site loads, it's navigation and all that goes with moving!

There will be some hiccups, some minor frustrations - of that I am sure, but compared to what we are currently dealing with - it will be a cake walk! Ali still has a lot of little things she is working on getting tweaked and that will continue after the launch- so that means almost every day there will be something new coming on stream! We have BIG plans!!!!

You can help us by reporting to us when things seem buggy or is giving you any grief at all.

In the news there is a very interesting article from a gent in the BC lower mainland called "Staying Clear of the "Queen of the Road"

I applaud this man and his writing abilities and I am absolutely positive that each and everyone of you have met either a King or Queen of the road. I would love your comments on his article.

How many of you have dealt with insurance companies etc after a motorcycle accident? What were your experiences like?

Have a FABULOUS day and ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, stay hydrated and PLEASE, use respect with your throttle hand!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top