GuidePedia

0
My Blog Post yesterday has garnered a number of comments and those comments have left me with yet more questions.

What is the definition of Old School to your way of thinking?

Here are some I have found on the internet:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Old%20School%20Biker

http://bikersmag.com/html/bikers_definitions.html

Mine definition of Old School is:
I ride my bike wherever, whenever I can.
I never trailer my bike unless it is on the way to a repair shop.
I never ride by a fellow rider, regardless of brand or gender of the rider, on the side of the road unless I have checked that they are OK.
I will help my fellow rider in his/her time of need if I am at all capable.
I support my community and it's charitable causes.

So, tell me your definition of Old School...

I am on a mission to understand the different ideas and attitudes of the motorcycle community...

If you are riding today, please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
National VP Aim-Can
Alliance for Injured Motorcyclists
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

 
Top