GuidePedia

1
Have you read the newsfeeds over on www.beltdrivebetty.com today?

If not you should! Our very own Jay Burnham from Freakshow Choppers has been invited to the Playboy Mansion in California to display his bikes for Halloween!

Pretty impressive stuff for a guy who only a few short years ago wasn't even a blip on the custom bike building scene.

Congrats Jay, your dedication, hard work and meticulous attention to detail are gaining you a great name in the business.

Speaking of business...

How many of you shop at your local bike shop/dealer for leathers?

Do you go to independent shops or custom leather shops?

Do you go to chain stores like Boutique of Leathers & their Open Road stores?

Do you wear leather of Kevlar theses days?

These are but a few of the burning questions I have...can yah help me out?

I share this blog to my Facebook page - and many people get in on the discussion there.
I periodically copy the comments from there to my blog here as I feel that the comments made by my Facebook network warrant being shared. If you comment here on my blog, those comments get shared with Facebook. Maybe one day Facebook will let us share the other way, but until they do, when I have time I will copy some of the comments here so you too can get in on the discussion.

Have a great day and IF you are fortunate enough to be riding today, please - ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you.

Belt Drive Betty
National VP AIM-Can
www.aim-can.com
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

  1. I Agree Fully...Jesse Rooke and Jay Burnham are 2 of the freshest,and wildest visionaries out there today...After the Mansion Visit,i wanna be seeing some photo's of the people with there bikes when they by them,and i bet will be seeing all sorts of buyers,allota people simply WONT be able to pass them up...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top