GuidePedia

0
I am hoping that you will help me light a F.I.R.R.E. across Canada.

F.I.R.R.E. stands for the Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education - we are a non profit, non partisan organization that assists riders and their families in the advent of an accident, we will be lobbying for riders rights like motorcycle parking, handicapped stickers for plates on trikes and bikes and we intend to educate riders to stay safe and choose good gear, motorists to share the road and the general public as to the many faces of riders and who we are when the helmets are off! (www.firre.ca)

The idea is this: I spread the word about F.I.R.R.E. to the riders and the press and the message about sharing the road and each individual/group who joins me is invited to share and spread the word about their cause.

Together we can change the perception about who we riders are.

Cancer, Progeria, Sharing the Road, God & Salvation, The Trades & Further Education - no matter the cause, it is people behind it and like the Poem/Video You Didn't See Me - I want people to hear our messages both individual and joint...

I am a volunteer, my causes are injured riders and MS, and you need to share the road with me when I am on my motorcycle...

I am a fitness instructor, my causes are progeria and fitness, and you need to share the road with me when I am on my motorcycle....

I am a pastor, my cause is salvation and love and you need to share the road with me when I am on my motorcycle...

I am a grandma and my cause is a safe world for my grand children...we all have a message -
Let's give the non motorcycle community a good look at the various "Faces" that make up the motorcycle community!

I am attaching the ride itinerary.( https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AptVZkv4kvn2dEdWQ1pMeTFUS3JLMDRuUi1jSkFHYkE&hl=en)

In order to accommodate the needs of my husband and his work schedule (and his desire to see family in PEI) I have revised my schedule and sadly I will not be stopping in Toronto but am truly hoping that those who believe in what I am doing will join me in either North Bay or Ottawa. 

In all I am touching about 25 cities and towns across Canada and it is my fondest hope to have you join me be it for a rally in a parking lot, to have a cup of FABULOUS Biker Coffee Company Coffee, with the Bikers Church in Ottawa or for hundreds of kilometres on the road.

Whatever works for you! I hope you will join me, or help me in spreading the word and the F.I.R.R.E.

I have some Rally Ups tentatively booked already and hope that you will help me flesh out the stops and where they should be and who can join me.  We need motorcycle shops, riding clubs etc to host press conferences...We want to have press conferences & rallies in every town possible and already have the support of Motoress, Riders West Magazine, The Motorcycle News and a few other publications that are talking about helping us spread the word - either I submit stories to them or they will interview me along the way.

I want to ride in your local communities, find out why you love the towns you live in and what great rider owned and friendly businesses and attractions you have - I want to EXPERIENCE your communities wherever possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I am hoping you can join me and help me raise awareness for and start new chapters of F.I.R.R.E.

RIGHT ACROSS THIS FABULOUS COUNTRY OF OURS!!!!!!

Help me light the F.I.R.R.E. of community in the souls of everyone we touch on this trip!

In the news today: 
A Southern Alberta rider is dead after he made an illegal and unsafe pass of a vehicle near Bragg Creek

A Saskatoon Business man who is suing Honda Canada is please with the small victories he has had.

A Kamloops RCMP officer is facing drunk driving charges (Remember my blog of the other day???? The new laws MUST apply here as well as to us!)

Husqvarna has released their TC450 motocross machine prototype

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today  PLEASE, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you and IS out to get you and please ride Proud not Loud!


Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP F.I.R.R.E.
www.firre.ca
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top