GuidePedia

0
Well gang - I am sad to report that one of our own has gone down - although I am happy to report that he will be OK.  Our web mistress Ali's hubby Gator had an accident yesterday. He will be OK although he does have to see an orthopedic surgeon to see about removing bone chips/fragments from his severely broken shoulder. His bike - toast.

Gator is retired and on a pension, paying any kind of deductible is gonna be rough of that I am sure. Since they are members of F.I.R.R.E. I will be asking our fund raising committee to see if there is anything we can do to assist them and in the mean time I ask everyone to say a few prayers...he's alright but could sure use some divine intervention!

We have some on line auctions on our Facebook Page happening to raise funds to help injured riders...it is my hope that you will consider jumping in and bidding on a few things not to mention joining F.I.R.R.E. - we need members and chapters right across Canada to ensure that we have a network willing to assist in times of need.

Since I blogged yesterday and need to finish this weeks paper before I head to Jasper tomorrow to do filming and photography for a special project - I am signing off but please people...if you are riding today, PLEASE, ride like everyone around you is blind and OUT TO GET YOU and please ride proud not loud - save those pipes for the times they are truly needed - like when someone drifts into your lane.


Belt Drive Betty
A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top