GuidePedia

0
I just updated my Nova Scotia Travel Blog. Although I am officially on holidays and the sign here should read "Gone Ridin"  I intend to keep my travel blogs updated....

http://novascotiabymotorcycle.blogspot.com/2010/09/from-digby-to-truro-back-way.html

Hope you all have a fabulous day -

Until the 23rd of September...
I hope and pray that if you are riding today you will Ride defensively, ride your own ride - do NOT let peer pressure get the best of you...Ride like everyone around you is BLIND, has an UNSAFE load and IS out to get you and please - ride Proud not Loud - invest in a 140 DB Air horn instead!
AND CHECK YOUR TIRES AGE - AND YOUR TIRE PRESSURES DAILY!!!!


Belt Drive Betty
A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top