GuidePedia

0
Today I am recovering from 10 days of working shows and three weeks of being on the road. After I get this coming week's newspaper finished I will be heading home.

I hope to be in my own bed on Wednesday or Thursday night. These shows are fantastic to attend, I love the people, the atmosphere, the machines....but - the gruelling pace is so hard on the body and the mind.

The offerings at every show are similar but different.
Look forward to the Busted Knuckle Chronicles weekly newspaper this Thursday with a full show report.

I am so thankful to the group from the Baggers and Hawg's Den meet up group - what a stellar group of people! They were just amazing support. This meet up group is very active - they host and organize about 200 rides a year and they volunteer for events like the Toy Run to provide Santa Blockers for the intersections. If you are in the Lower Mainland of BC this a group might want to consider joining if you like to ride. 
Here is the link to their group:

There are some very interesting stories in the news and I will leave you to your own devices today to explore them on www.beltdrivebetty.com

Have you entered our Beat the PMS Blues On Line Show 'n' Shine yet? We have 269 pictures so far but I know there are a lot more that should be entered so come on folks! Your deadline to enter is January 31st!

I look forward to getting back home in the next couple of days and back into a routine of regular blogging and news dissemination...until then, please visit www.beltdrivebetty.com to stay up on what's happening in the world of motorcycles.

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

www.beltdrivebetty.com
www.bustedknucklechronicles.com

Post a Comment

 
Top