GuidePedia

2
There is nothing more that I love than a good road trip, I love the sights, the people and the adventure.

Today I head out on the 10 hour drive from Grande Prairie to Calgary, then next week Edmonton and then to Vancouver. I am excited - I always get butterflies of excitement roaming around in my tummy - it is the anticipation!

I have my wireless Bluetooth speaker for my car, all of my trade show gear is packed and being shipped in to the various shows, rooms and places to stay are all organized, meetings lined up with different people...it's exciting and nerve wracking!

Year end is all but wrapped up at the office with the books ready to go the my CA when I return and although I have not accomplished everything I wanted to before I leave, I am pleased with what has been accomplished.

I am looking forward to making two very major announcements as to the benefits of BDB Club membership and two very exciting new offerings...just waiting for the paperwork to be completed...might even be in time for Friday morning. One of the major benefits to membership this year is the Never Ride Alone program hosted by Intercon Messaging. Perhaps had the rider in California that died because his phone could not provide his location been a part of the Never Ride Alone program he might not have perished.
(My prayers go out to his family and friends)
The other two benefit announcements will be equally as important to riders I hope!

The Beat the PMS Blues On Line Show 'n' Shine has taken off nicely - it seems that there are others out there who are suffering from the same deadly dis-ease that I have and like me, seeing motorcycles helps them deal with this little known dis-ease. Either that or they like winning great prizes.

There's lots in the news feeds today so make sure you visit www.beltdrivebetty.com to get your daily fix.

I need to get on the road so all of you wonderful people have a fantastic day and for you Calgary and area riders - HUG O METER time! Remember to stop into my booth at the Calgary Motorcycle Show and give me my New Year's Hug! For those in Toronto - stop in to the Ride for Progeria Booth and see Amanda Lynn or the Ontario Chrome Diva's Booth for subscription specials. I am donating $5 from every subscription sold to the Ride for Progeria and their marketing efforts as well as to the Ontario Chrome Divas and their Cancer fund raising efforts.

Until tomorrow...

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

www.beltdrivebetty.com
www.bustedknucklechronicles.com

Post a Comment

  1. Excellent post as usual.
    Bon Voyage Gorgeous...travel and keep safe.
    We look forward to your news.
    Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godspeed, very inspiring! Ride to life, safely this new year.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top