GuidePedia

0
Our booth is all set up and I am looking forward to having a great show!

We have Pat Savage CD's available - so far we are the only distributor in Canada so if you want to save the postage - drop by my booth.  We also have our new clothing line from Ross Screen Print in Nova Scotia - Ross is also the Cabot Trail Biker and he has done a great job with our clothing!

If tourism information is what you are looking for not only do we have our Canadian Community Directory filled with Rider Friendly Businesses & Canadian Rider Support Network Members & Touring Maps but we also have guides from both Yukon Tourism and Grande Prairie Regional Tourism.

Patches and ICE cards - subscriptions for the newspaper - yup - we have lots of reasons for you to stop by our booth - but one of the BIGGEST reasons you need to stop by is the HUG Challenge - which city give the best and the most hugs - Calgary - Edmonton or Vancouver? We'll find out after Vancouver!

OH and by the way - anyone willing to take this PMS inflicted old broad for a boot today - I have a helmet with me and you have to know that if I am willing to ride pillion that I have PMS REALLY BAD!  So...if you are game - I AM!

There are a number of articles you might find interesting in the news feeds today so come on over to www.beltdrivebetty.com to check them out....

I leave you with a few funnies - shared by my friends on Facebook and by email...hope they put a smile on your face....





Have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top