GuidePedia

0
I trust all of the mom's out there had a good Mother's Day weekend, mine was wonderful. My daughter and her fiancé served up a phenomenal meal - they barbecued up some filet mignon, made corn on the cob, roasted potatoes and caesar salad. It was wonderful!  Hubby bought me a birthstone pendant and took me out for dinner Saturday night as he had to leave for Montreal on Sunday - he's taking his mom to her new home in PEI.

I hope all moms out there were made to feel as special as I was!

In the news feeds there are some articles of interest and one very sad one. Flat track/speedway racer Lee Richardson was killed on Sunday in Poland when he crashed into a safety fence and flipped several times.

The Hells Angels are protecting their trademarks vigorously in the US and an article out of Australia links the Hells Angels to a company called Visy as the bill collectors for that company.

For those who love dirt biking, there is a new invention to keep those knobby tires sharp that you may want to check out.

There are some interesting innovations in motorcycle airbag technology being touted.

There were a ton of successful events this past weekend and while I could not attend any, my friends on Facebook tell me that the Okanagan Falls Hotel event was well attended as was the Knees in the Breeze poker run her in Grande Prairie on Saturday.  The funeral for Mike Jefferies in Ottawa was extremely well attended with somewhere around 150 bikes in the procession.

Other than those stories and some other sports news, the feeds have been generally quiet as is the norm for Monday mornings, but we will be watching them all day, as we do everyday to bring you the latest news. www.beltdrivebetty.com where our work is keeping YOU informed!

I am getting ready to head to Charlevoix QC and am looking very forward to riding that region and finding out what makes it special and what it has to offer by way of being Rider Friendly.

I leave you this morning with a few funnies shared with me by friends on Facebook and through emails.


Have a fantastic Monday and please, if you are riding today, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you!

Belt Drive Betty,
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top