GuidePedia

0
I just arrived home on Tuesday night after a great trip to Saskatoon. Cyclemania 2013 was a wonderful testing ground for my videoing skills as I was able to do a number of interviews as practise for my upcoming TV show on Eastlink TV called "Ride Like a Local" and the YouTube spin off called "Ride Like a Local II"

I spent some time yesterday doing volunteer work for our local Toys for Tots group - we have a trade show coming up on April 27th and we are attempting to fill the last few booths so if any one is interested in booking a booth give me a call at 780-402-8892 and we'll help you out!

While I was on the road I got word that Sturgis North has been cancelled and there are many in the riding community breathing a huge sigh of relief - I would be one of them.  I am very relieved that no more of the people I care about in this community are going to be hurt - at least for now, by the organizers of that event.

I have a hellish busy time for the next few weeks AND I am awaiting the arrival of my tins - 7 months after I dropped them off to be painted - I am jones'ing to ride and hubby has promised that when the weather is co-operative, if my bike isn't ready I can ride his. Thank you lord for this great man I married!

Our Biker's United in Remembrance Conga is almost completely organized - there have been some huge changes that I will address in the next week or so.

And last but not least our web site will be relaunched in the next 10-14 days and from what I have seen and tested so far - I AM STOKED.

For those who have the finances and need to get a fix of riding in - EagleRider Vancouver has some great specials like their Ride Vancouver Island offer.

There is a lot of stuff in the news feeds today that just might affect your day or life as a rider so visit www.beltdrivebetty.com to find out what's happening.

I leave you with a few funnies shared with me by friends on Facebook and via email:






Until Monday...
Have a great weekend.

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider





Post a Comment

 
Top