GuidePedia

0
I am sorry that I have not been able to keep you updated as to my travels for the Bikers United in Remembrance Conga. Internet connections here in the Yukon are sketchy at best!

Once I get to Kamloops BC it should be far easier for me to keep you updated on the adventures of Road Trip Rita and myself!

I have finally posted information on my travels and you can find them here:

Travel BC by Motorcycle: http://bcbymotorcycle.blogspot.ca

Travel Yukon by Motorcycle: http://yukonbymotorcycle.blogspot.ca

I still have to write about my adventure on the Top of the World Highway, my time in Beaver Creek at Buckshot Betty's and my stay at the Heritage House B & B in Whitehorse but time is short and I need to pack up and head to Watson Lake and Nugget City where I will be staying tonight...

I am praying for all those affected by the flooding in southern Alberta...you are in my heart and on my mind as I ride...

Ride Safe out there,

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top