GuidePedia

0
Today is Day 22 of my Bikers United Conga and so far it's went very well.  Sure there's been a few challenges along the way but I'm having a wonderful time meeting up with old friends and making new, taking in breath-taking scenery, each day a new adventure.  

That said, I'm troubled by the news coverage I watch at night before I hit the hay.  My heart goes out to all those who are suffering this summer from the bizarre weather, those folks in Calgary, High River and other flood ravaged areas, now including Toronto!  The sudden hail-storms in Airdrie and Cochrane.  The 19 brave firefighters that lost their lives in Arizona.  My thoughts and prayers go out to to the victims and their families of the town of Lac-Megantic.  Their recent train disaster, such a terrible tragedy, the scope of which is still unfolding. 

Thoughts from the Road - 

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top