GuidePedia

0
The lawyer who is representing myself and three of the 6 others in the lawsuit that Sturgis North launched has informed us that he is preparing to ask the courts in Surrey to transfer the case to Salmon Arm.

The lawyer will be out of office for a minimum of two days and because of travel it may be three.
Then there is all of the preparation to be ready for the time in front of the judge.

My share of this round could be as low as $2,500.00 and as high as $3,500.00

That means I need to kickstart the campaign to raise funds to defend myself.

I have been nose down, arse up getting my 2014 sales materials completed, translating them into French, training a new sales person on top of a million other little things.
Lise Charron is our newest team member. Lise is our Provincial rep for Quebec and Northeastern Ontario.

I need sales people in every province, and I pay good commission so if you know someone who'd be a good fit, send them my way!

I'd much rather earn the money I need than beg for it.  
And long term I will be able to with some staff.

I do need your help to get over this hurdle though, so....

For those who are just finding out about the case and what it's all about you can visit our Defense Fund Page to find out more.

I am asking that if you believe I have done nothing wrong in my reporting, and you can spare $5 to help out, it would be deeply appreciated.  Every little bit helps keep this community newspaper, our web site and all of the supports we offer the rider and this community going. Click here to DONATE

Thank you again for your belief in me and the work our small team does for our community.

In other news, the bikers who were convicted in the Bandido's slaying are heading to appeals court.

A guy in the US learned about wheelies, high speed and cop cars!

An inspiring story about a man who was told he'd probably never walk after a motorcycle crash accomplishes something huge!

I am finally catching up on things a little and hope to be back blogging in a more timely fashion again starting with today!

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider





Disclaimer:
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The Belt Drive Betty Blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

Post a Comment

 
Top