GuidePedia

0
Hi all, It's been a long road back to feeling well since Fort Mac, but thanks to a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I seem to be on the road to a full recovery.

I am so far behind on my writing and other work from being so sick, that I think I am first!
I have also only been on my motorcycle about 6 times this year.
I won't even crack 10,000 KMS this season when I normally ride 20-30,000.

It's been a hard season, physically and emotionally but the good news is, this weekend I get to ride and I am so looking forward to it.

I feel strong inside and my soul is so ready to reconnect with DOC!

This weekend I will be heading to Wetaskiwin and the Reynolds-Alberta Museum for the Ride to the Reynolds.

Honda Canada will be on hand with motorcycles from the 50's and 60's, some of them are supposed to be very rare! I am so looking forward to that. I love old motorcycles.

Honda Canada is also going to have their "Come Ride With Us" program there so that people can try out the new Honda's and learn about the new technology behind the brand. It should be a very interesting contrast!

Not only will there be special motorcycle only parking, but every rider and passenger gets in for free.

It's been a lot of years since I have gone to the Reynolds Alberta Museum and I am looking forward to the exhibits, the White Glove Tour and the Collection Storage Facility Behind the Scenes Tour.
I am looking forward to interviewing some of the riders and featuring these grand old dames (the motorcycles, not the riders) on our TV Show "Ride Like a Local".

Saturday August 20th is going to be a busy day, and I am so up for it.

Make sure you bring cash if you want to partake in the specials in the Cruisers Cafe or purchase a trinket in the gift shop because there is no ATM on site!


Wherever you might be riding to this weekend, please ride like everyone around you is blind and cannot see you.

Belt Drive Betty,
Editor & Rider

Visit www.riderfriendly.com for all of the details

Post a Comment

 
Top