GuidePedia

0
I hate typing, why did I ever get myself into a business with this much data entry?

Oh well, here I am! Over 700 entries are now in the phone book as I work my way across the country.

When I get frustrated or fed up with doing that, I have been doing events. Copying all of the 2007 events and putting them in the new calendars and then entering the group information I have and trying to double check everything.


I would like event calendar managers for each province, people to make sure everything we have is absolutely correct. If anyone is interested in helping out, I'll do my best to make it worth your while! Email me at: bdbetty@gmail.com

Hope to see some of the locals and not so locals out at the GP Toy Run this weekend, for those attending Edmonton Toy Run or any other event, stay safe out there!

BD Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top