GuidePedia

0
So, our BDB Club Partner - The Nacmine Hotel has closed. Too many thefts and too much vandalism.

Why do some people appear to like destroying other people's property?


The city of Red Deer bought the Arlington Hotel in Red Deer and by the sounds of it - even though designated as historic - the building may be bull dozed.

As many of you may now know, we are planning on printing our western phone book of Rider Friendly Businesses late October - keeping up to date with who closes and who moves is a BIG job!

If you are from Ontario - East and looking to make some extra cash, please get in touch with me. I am looking for sales reps to sell advertising in the Eastern edition of the phone book which goes to print in April!

It's raining and cold here today, I really hope to see the sun shine when I get up tomorrow as I am off the the Central Alberta Toy Run and on the way home I am going to catch the Whitecourt Toy Run.

No matter where your gypsy heart takes you this weekend - PLEASE - ride SAFE.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top