GuidePedia

0
I leave Grande Prairie for Calgary on the 31st of December - I fly to Toronto - The plan is for me to be at the Toronto Super Show in the Chrome Divas booth, then I fly back to Calgary for the Calgary show, then drive to Edmonton and take in that show - then its off to Red Deer for the Red Deer Motorcycle Show - Bee from Keremeos will be manning our booth along with her hubby Bryan at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show - our booth there is with HawgZotic.
t

Weather permitting I should be home on the 27th or 28th of January.

I forgot just how much work it can be getting ready for them! Holy - I spent all day yesterday loading stuff to the Staples Web site for printing!

The good news for me is that with my new admin assistant doing so well - we are caught up in the office - well we will be by tomorrow!

For those who get the paper via snail mail we are going to be making up and mailing out your BDB Club Savings cards and the list of all of the businesses that card is good at - look for them to arrive by the first part of January!

For those who get their newspaper electronically - all you have to do is log in to your profile and print off your card. The 2009 Cards will be being loaded sometime next week.

It's been an interesting and challenging time but now that I have Lori B in the office - my world has become a much more enjoyable place to be!

I am thrilled!

I want to invite all of you to become members over at www.beltdrivebetty.com and enter our Beat the PMS Blues Show 'n' Shine - we have over $4,000 in prizes up for grabs gang!

I hope you all have a safe and warm day today...

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top