GuidePedia

0
We had a great time yesterday filling up the Salvation Army's Van!

It was too funny some of the comments and questions we fielded - the looks on people's faces as we'd empty out an entire shelf of something!

Yes - I would have to say that the Grande Prairie Toys for Tots shop was a hoot!

In other news, I have been invited to write a column for the Northern Horizon and Mirror Publications out of Dawson Creek BC! I am very pleased about that!

I see we have some more entries in our show 'n' shine! The prizes are starting to add up!

I hope to see a hundred bikes in there before long...

I am putting the Community Newspaper - The Busted Knuckle Chronicles edition number 47 for the year together!

You'll be able to read about the Toy Shop and other interesting tidbits come Thursday!

I hope you all have a great Sunday and we'll talk at you later.
Stay safe and warm,

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top