GuidePedia

0
Well, I made it in to Calgary, got to the Round Up Centre and guess what!
For once ALL of my marketing materials are here - the phone books arrived in one piece, my new key chains, bandanas and hats are here. All of my stuff for MotoRescue made it here. It's a thing of beauty when that happens! Trucking companies, couriers...they can be tough to deal with. Alanna from Artatude sent me some stuff that never showed - she ripped the courier company a new one and voila everything is here!

My hug meter has started to move rapidy which is also a good thing! If you are in Calgary and don't stop by my booth I will be some pissed when I find out. LOL - I sound like someone's grandma! But seriously - I want to see as many of you as I can because we don't see each other often enough.

We are getting more prizes for the Beat the PMS Blues on line Show 'n' Shine - I am so stoked with how the business community is supporting our show!  Maybe next year we should charge a little something and donate it to charity...what would all of you think about that...or maybe we should just leave it as it is - a way to have a lttle fun and beat the winter BLAHS!

I have a number of things to get ready for the show today  - it opens at noon - I really hope to see a bunch of Calgarians and southern Albertans....


In the news today: The 2010 Calgary Motorcycle show starts at noon - see you there!

If you live where you can ride - PLEASE ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top