GuidePedia

0
A couple or three more hours and I am on the road to Calgary. I am so looking forward to it now that I am packed and almost ready to go.Why am I finally excited now? I just remembered one of the best things about going to the shows besides doing business...HUGS, I get lots and lots of hugs from friends I don't get to see as often as I would like, so while I will miss hubby and my own bed...I am getting pumped up big time!

Our Show 'n' Shine seems to be a pretty big hit so far. The new method of displaying the pictures of bikes, the mini forum, the commenting and ability to add info to your bike...wow - Ali did a great job getting that thing tweaked!

She and I sure appreciate the feedback on stuff - our web site: www.beltdrivebetty.com is YOUR home, YOUR site - we are just the stewards...

Danni from the Chrome Divas phoned me yesterday to tell me that Lise, the gal we put the plea out for a bone marrow donor - well the transplant has been a success and her prognosis is so favorable...to who ever the angel of mercy was who donated..THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

In the news today: Harley is introducing 12 models of bikes in to India.

Garmin has added Satellite radio to their GPS units

An interesting article out of the States on Motorcyclists and Health Care Tax - it's worth a read...

A lot to do in the next couple of hours so I am signing off...

If you are riding, please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you. Everyne else, come join our FREE show 'n' shine, visit me in Calgary and stay safe and warm!

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top