GuidePedia

0
Tuesday is mine and hubby's anniversary - 8 years of marriage...
The very first edition of the Busted Knuckle Chronicles was also launched on February 16th - 2 years later.

A lot of people who know me thought I was being all sappy when we set the wedding date as I had been a florist in my previous life. NOPE - I was setting my husband up for success. This weekend is the Daytona 500 and hubby is big NASCAR Fan so when the ads start running his male brain says...hmmm...something else important I am supposed to remember...must remember.

It keeps him off the couch and provides a little less stress in our marriage.
The good lord also made it really easy for him to remember my birthday because just like Glenn Roberts from Motorcycle Mojo - I was born on Father's Day (Glenn and I were even born on the same year!) So, my wonderful husband never forgets our anniversary or my birthday!

In the news: really cool set of goggles that tell you your speed, the temperature etc...

Monty Robinson is in court again on Tuesday and yes there is another peaceful protest.

The case of the former motorcycle racer who indulged in some racism was sentenced... considering one man was left in a wheelchair for the rest of his life it was a light sentenced that saw one of the victims end up in handcuffs.

The repatriation ceremony for Cpl Baker is tomorrow

One of our web site members sends in a very appropriate reminder on the dangers of social networking on Facebook and how to keep yourself a wee bit safer...

Have a wonderful valentine's day, if you are riding, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you and for the rest of you - come vote on some motorcycles in our Beat the PMS Blues on line Show 'n' Shine!



Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top