GuidePedia

1
I left Biker Barbie's B & B yesterday and headed to Summerland to meet Louise at Creek Edge B & B - our newest Business Partner in the Rider Friendly Business Association!

Her location in Summerland is wonderful and I can't wait to write the review and share it with you all.
The drive into Toad Rock Campground in Nelson was spectacular! I enjoyed the drive - would have preferred it to have been a ride but oh well!

I am meeting with some Nelson businesses and hoping to grow the movement of Rider Friendly Businesses for our Association. We are working hard on creating ride maps and partnerships that will hopefully see riders get good prices and better customer service and guidance to where the best attractions and rides are!

After my round of meetings today I head back in to Fruitvale to see Randy & Sherri at Leather & Steel, then I am off to Lumby and then back down into the south Okanagan to Kelowna and Penticton to finish a few things up.

I will do my best to keep you all informed as to the developments of this very busy trip because the more businesses we can get designated and identified as Rider Friendly the more valuable your free membership on www.beltdrivebetty.com becomes! Remember to go to your profile page and click on the Print my BDB Card link. If you have a Rider Friendly Phone book there is a membership/savings card in the back  - write your BDB Membership number won on that card or print the card off on line and laminate it for your wallet - the more you use your card to take advantage of the offers that hotels, motels B & B's and campgrounds offer you - the happier everyone will be!

In the news today:
A rider in Northern BC was killed when his motorcycle veered off the road, at the time of writing no one seemed to know why he road off the road.

Pirelli has created personalized tyres! From what I understand this is only available in the UK for now...

Inside Moto X is sponsoring the six Amateur classes in the Canadian Enduro Championship

BMW Motorrad is celebrating 30 years of its “Gelande-Strasse” (GS) line with four special edition models.

If you are lucky enough to be able to ride today please ride like the whole world is driving blind and is out to get you and remember - ride proud - not loud!



Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com

A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP F.I.R.R.E.
www.firre.ca
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

  1. those personalized tires are a bizarre idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

 
Top