GuidePedia

0
Our humble little newspaper, The Busted Knuckle Chronicles, is going through some growing pains.

First it was the challenges with the web site and moving to a dedicated server - that had me and pretty much everyone attempting to use the site pulling out our hair - now that those issues have settled down - the site is fast as all get out and Ali is working at getting all of the sections fleshed out and finished.  Hopefully by the end of the month most everything will be back where it belongs and humming along wonderfully.

Darryl Flowers, our biker layout artist from Montana has seen his newspaper expand in a big way, and with how big our paper has become well, we decided it was in the best interest of both publications if I found a new layout person so....

We have a new layout artist that we are training and that is proving a wee bit challenging.
Like everything else - learning curves take a bit of time to over come.

Joei Warm, a former rider who lives in BC,  is our new layout gal and brings a lot of wonderful and creative ideas to the table and as she gets the hang of where things belong and what we need from her it is only going to keep improving so bare with us!

I want to thank Darryl for all of the work he has done for us and wish him nothing but the best as the Fairfield Sun Times grows for him!  It is wonderful to see another rider owned business growing the way it is!

Our phone book's second printing has had to be delayed due to some technical challenges for some of our advertisers - as soon as we know when they will be ready - we'll let you know when and where you can pick up your free copy. We will have some available for those who want us to mail them out - as soon as we know what Canada Post is going to charge us for shipping we will make them available by Pay Pal.

I used to get so worked up by these kinds of challenges but I have come to a place where I am learning to roll with the punches - it is sure making for a happier me!

My bike is packed and I am ready to head to Saskatoon and Cycle Mania - I can't wait to see my friends from northern Saskatchewan and Alberta!

I will be heading out this morning and should be in Toon Town tomorrow...

You probably won't hear from me until Monday now so have a safe weekend, if you are riding, please remember to ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you and remember they WANT YOUR LANE!

I leave you with a few funnies shared with me by friends on Facebook and in emails...









Ride Safe,


Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top