GuidePedia

0
It has been a challenging and interesting time for me.

Learning that there is a way to find peace inside when all around you is in turmoil and chaos has been a life saver - literally.

This book I am reading, A New Earth, has given me a way to find that small oasis of truth, peace and sanity in a world gone mad.

I know many, many people who have had similar challenges to mine and I have seen them be consumed by the pettiness and cruelty of others - I have seen them be decimated by other people.

Other people and their hidden agendas and cruelty can only affect you if you allow it.
If you give them the power and let them rent space in your head - they win.

It will take me time to master the concepts that are laid out in "The New Earth" but I am grateful to have some tools at my disposal that will allow further personal growth.

I know that many people who read this blog have been on a similar journey - one of growth and change....I would be so interested in finding out what tools, books, web sites have helped you grow and come to a place of understanding and peace.

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, please,take a walk around that iron steed, ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, stay hydrated and PLEASE, use respect with that throttle hand.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top