GuidePedia

0
My hats off to Ali who has done a fabulous job on our friends wall, it's working fast and slick! In her nightly update she says, "I almost have it where I want it, still some other components I want to install like video sharing"...sounds like we are in for some other new stuff....

Now I can see who has come to visit, I can connect with people easier...yup, I like it, a lot!

The news has me feeling sick. What is it going to take for people to respect motorcycles, see motorcycles...the news feeds are filled with so much tragedy again today.

Cinny, our Southern AB reporter is going to the Duane Nagy fundraiser. He's a single dad who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident a bit back.

AIM-Can here in the Peace Country meets on the 16th of September and we will be discussing what we can do to support him.

Today I am working on event calendars and phone book ad sales.

The 2010 phone book is going to be a great resource for your desk or your saddlebags!

If you are riding today, please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you

Belt Drive Betty
AIM-Can National VP

Post a Comment

 
Top