GuidePedia

0
Last night I received the President's Award from Grande Prairie Regional Tourism for promoting motorcyclists and motorcycling in the Grande Prairie Region.
I am so honored and touched. I never expected this!




L - Kim Grey is the Past President of GPTRA  and R - Emilia Hovorka and of course me, "all teeth" in the middle!

We had a fabulous supper, with incredible entertainers and hubby and I even won a Jacuzzi room at the Stanford Inn in the Silent Auction!

It was a fabulous night and the award is something I will cherish for years to come.

My deepest thanks to Kim Grey and Emilia Hovorka for choosing me and to the board of Grande Prairie Regional Tourism for backing the nomination for it!

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today - I am green with envy, and I hope you will look upon riding in November as a blessing and a treat and honor it by riding safely.

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP - A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top