GuidePedia

5
As you can tell from my earlier post I was feeling a tad frustrated.

Ali and I - We've been working such long hard hours to bring this community some good communication tools and as much solid information as possible. And I think I am just a bit over tired.

I know that there will always be the odd person who will not pay their bill for advertising in the paper. I know you can't win em all - it just hurts when you let friendship get in the way of business or vice verse.

I enjoy the work I do. That in and of itself is a large reward.
I enjoy giving back to a community as great as this one is. So yah, once in a while I spout off, get it off my chest and then pull up my big girl panties and get on with it.

Forgive me for being a wee bit human today?

BDB

Post a Comment

  1. Anonymous7:29 AM

    Better you wear em, than makin me.
    Honcho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you know what...stop bitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't bitching I was apologizing for having bitched in the previous post???!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK lol... I didn't get it the first time.. sorry Betty. My appologies.
    I do respect what you re trying to do and are doing so well.
    Cheers and i hope to meet you some day soon.
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how the written word can be tough to interpret even when we think we are being clear...no offense taken and I hope to meet you as well one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top