GuidePedia

0
We had the best time shopping yesterday. I don't want to spoil the newspaper article I am writing but man we had fun! One of the best parts of the whole morning for our group of Toys for Tots is when Zeller's customers look at the line of 8 or so carts waiting for our private check out and you can hear their comments.
In the aisles too - "look at how much stuff that gal is buying"..."Did you see the stuff in his cart, how many flipping kids does he have?" The comments and looks are priceless and when they find out who we are and what we are doing well the looks and comments that happen then are just as pric41eless.

Our Salvation Army here in Grande Prairie takes all of the toys and clothes that we donate to them and they put them out in store fashion so that the parents can pick what will fit or be right for their child/children when they come in to pick up their Christmas Hampers.

I have decided to volunteer at the Sally Ann store this year to help with the filling and distribution of hampers. If anyone else who lives in my area (Grande Prairie AB) feels like joining me to get a shot of Christmas Spirit, I'd welcome it and I am sure the Sally Ann will too. December 21st is our hamper day here. If you have time...get in touch with me.

In the news today...

The Hells Angels are in the news again... In Edmonton 3 more were charged and sentenced to prison terms for drug offenses.

A former Alberta Safety Council Motorcycle Instructor and Edmonton Transit Bus Driver, Tom Begg is a big part of the Edmonton motorcycle community and he is fighting for his life after a savage beating. Your help is needed to support Tom and his family during this dark hour. Please, if you can help out in any way, I know it will be deeply appreciated.

I have, with help from some of our members here, been learning the art of time management and the art of making time for lifelong learning.
I have 10 more minutes to get the last of my emails answered and my posting on twitter and Face book done so Id' best sign off. I don't want to be late for my marketing class, it starts at 5 am my time.

Since I have begun learning time management I find I am actually getting some time in for me. That's a novel idea I am looking forward to exploring!

Any how gang, you have a fabulous day.

If you are one of the smart/lucky people and you live in a warm climate where you can ride, PLEASE, ride like everyone around is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top