GuidePedia

0
Sorry Calgary - I don't understand why, I have NOOO idea why - same team putting it on in Edmonyon as Calgary...but the Edmonton Motorcycle Show has kicked arse so far - it's been way better than Calgary - go figure - there are more vendors than in Calgary, the riders coming in have been in high spirits - the energy in the air has been huge!

Prices are a wee bit less expensive, parking is a wee bit cheaper...in all I think that sure helps put people in a decent mood right off the bat as they don't feel so gouged....

What ever the reason the 2010 Edmonton show has been absolutely stellar so far.

Not a lot in the news feeds this morning and I have a lot of paperwork to do, so I will sign off saying thank you to Sandra, Doug, Bob and all of the new and old BDB Club members - the hugs have been incredible.

If you are riding today - please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you...if you aren't riding join in on our Beat the PMS Blues on line show 'n' shine!

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top