GuidePedia

0
Well, Monday is proving to be a quiet day in the news feeds - so far anyway!


I finished this week's Busted Knuckle Chronicles and shipped it off to the printer - now I am trying to decide between a nap and forging ahead.

I quit smoking after almost 38 years and I am still going through withdrawal, bad headaches etc...so I didn't sleep all that well last night.


How many of you out there have quit smoking? Or Quit some other really bad habit?


It takes a lot of determination - doesn't it.


Every morning I wake up saying - I am a Non Smoker...
Every time I find myself craving a smoke - I say t myself - I am a non smoker.

They claim that quiting smoking is harder than quitting heroin and you know what?
I think they might be right.


Any way - the decision has been made - off for a nap and then the last of the 2010 phone book edits from the layout artist to be gone through, that will take about 5 days!
By next Monday we go to print! They should be here in time for the January bike shows!



If you are fortunate enough to be riding today - please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you!


Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP - A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top