GuidePedia

3
2012 is coming faster than I would like...I still have so many things to do to get ready for the motorcycle shows - so many things that I am waiting on others to do before I can do my thing...it get's discouraging and frustrating some times - but, it's life right.

I have a couple of questions for you all...

What is the MUST DO event on your riding season list?

What is the MUST DO road on your riding season list?

What is your one gear acquisition you are determined to make in 2012?

My must do event this year is the Great Canadian Bike Rally in Merritt BC, My must do road is the Top of the World Highway in the Yukon/Alaska..

My gear acquisition is a new set of Froggs Toggs....I lent my old ones to someone and haven't gotten them back so...

There are a few items in the news feeds today that may be of interest or value to you - it's of course been pretty quiet but that will all change in a bout a week's time as everyone starts going back to work so I am taking advantage of the reprieve by getting as much of my stuff done before I leave home next Wednesday morning when it will be destination CALGARY and lots of HUGS!!!!

I leave you with a few giggles, shared with me by friends either through email or Facebook...hope they put a smile on your face...





Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

  1. My must do for 2012? Get a motorcycle in Germany and then take it on any road through the Alps. I hope it happens.

    Have a great new year!

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2012 is looking like this.

    Must do event is the 2012 Internatiional Female Ride Day in May.

    Participating in our Riders for Safety Events - we are currently trying to get our transportation minister Blair Lekstrom to fix the Malahat Trans Canada highway by adding crash barriers because of the head-on collisions that happen regularly on this Vancouver Island road.

    I want to go to the Motorcycle show in January in Vancouver

    Gear Aquisition(s) for 2012 will be a mesh summer weight jacket, new tank bag and possibly other moto luggage for myself, who knows a new helmet maybe.. More importantly I want my motoing hubby of many years to acquire a jacket either leather or textile and I will get it for him, because I want him to ride ATGATT.

    Hone my skills and get some highway miles under my belt because I have only been riding for 11 months. Practice makes for a better rider.

    My must do road for now is going up the highway on Vancouver Island to the beautiful Pacific Rim Park and onto Tofino. Lots of fabulous twisties through there. So my moto goals are small in compared to others, but to a newb I think they are pretty substantial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady...hope the trip happens....Dar...those are great aspirations-for any rider and remember....we all had to start somewhere! Look forward to seeing you at the Vancouver bike show...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top