GuidePedia

0
Sorry I haven't posted much in my blog this week.

I've been working with Ali as we crank up the web site, doing month end books and GST Return...gotta love doing the Government's accounting for them!

I fly out on the 19th to Laval Quebec for the first Eastern Canadian Championship of Bike Building. I return home on the night of the 24th.
I will do my best to bring everyone up to speed on the show!

Biker TV airs this weekend on CH and Men Channel. CHeck out the news flash for all of the times. The 2006 Canadian Championship of Bike Building is set to air soon. When they let us know, we'll let you know!

See what happens when I don't fill you in regularly...I run off at the mouth!

We've had some disappointment with the Canadian Championship and can use some help.
One of our sponsors has had to back out due to timing issues with the opening of his business so I am told. If you know anyone who might be interested in sponsoring the show, our main stage and wristbands are still in need of a sponsor.

Our adopt a cop program has kicked off - Contenders Sports Bar in Sylvan Lake has sponsored our first cop- this is our way of raising the $10k we need for enhanced policing - a fee we have never had to pay before. If we can raise enough in sponsorship then we won't have to charge cagers an enhanced policing surcharge on their parking - bikes park for free....

The Edmonton & Calgary Motorcycle Shows have come on board to sponsor the people's choice award for the Championship!

Well. that's enough for now, I hear my bed calling....nope, that's the ole man snoring.....night night!

Post a Comment

 
Top