GuidePedia

0
Man am I on a roll! Yesterday was fabulous!

My daughter and I had our Hot Rock massages yesterday - first time for that kind of massage...oh man does that make you melt. If you get a chance to experience it - do it!

Today is paper delivery day, I also have a meeting with the gal who is helping me to re write and update my business plan. With any luck I'll be ready to go to the BDC in the next 2 weeks. I also hope to have the last of the phone books out to show n shine entrants and those who pre-ordered books by tomorrow!

The other thing on my agenda is to finish up year end to get it in to the accountant by Monday.
When you own a business the paper work never seems to end!

I am stoked as I now have a couple of gents from Ontario who have agreed to become a part of our network and I now have a couple of people in Ontario to train for ad sales!

If we can keep up this head of steam pretty soon the web site and news paper will match my dream exactly - a National Clearinghouse for Canadian Motorcycle information!

I hope you'll join us on this exciting journey. Get involved on the web site - review your favorite businesses in our on line phone book - add your favorite business if we don't have them in there. Comment on the news articles and stories, submit your jokes and riding club profile.

Membership to the web site is free! Subscriptions to the weekly newspaper- The Busted Knuckle Chronicles are $15.00 per year.

The BDB Club has about 100 member businesses now and that means that the savings card is becoming a very valuable asset for your wallet! If you are a member you can download and print off your savings card - if you aren't a member yet - sign up and get your card!

Have something you want to sell or trade? Looking for another motorcycle? Check out our classified ads....

There will be lots of little changes happening on the web site over the coming weeks, tightened navigation, more articles and stories....we want to be your first stop to find out what's happening in the Canadian Motorcycling sand box!

I hope you all have a wonderful day....

Stay safe and warm.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top