GuidePedia

1
Dorothy Seabourne is an inspiration to everyone who wants to learn how to live life to the fullest. At 70 years old her passion for riding is as strong now as it was 30 years ago when she discovered it.

800,000 Kilometres, 7 bikes later, the Swiss Alps, Italy, the Autobahn, Big Horn Mountain and every kind of weather mother nature can throw at a rider later and this Grandma says: "I don't stay behind anything." Her Silver Ghost with its powerful V6 engine rides so smooth, she'll be going 140 km-h and it will feel like 120.
Confidence is a two-way street. You need it to ride. And you get it from riding."

She and her fellow Motor Maids love to ride, they live it and breathe it and when I am their age - I want to be that strong, that empowered and that in love with life.

I have a big day ahead of me and I am feeling a wee bit under the weather so I leave you to fend for yourself with regards to the news of the day. We have 127 pictures in the show 'n' shine and while they help the PMS I need more medication!!!!

Have a fabulous day and please drive with consideration and respect - that weapon you are driving can and will kill if not driven with courtesy.

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

www.beltdrivebetty.com
www.bustedknucklechronicles.com

Post a Comment

  1. This is such an amazing entry and I love to read more of it so that I will be able to look over and have it as an inspiration for further articles to write about when it comes to updates on motorcycle stuffs and it's pros and cons too. I do hope you will get to visit our official website and let us know what you think about it. Here is the link


    http://pablojesusmartinez.com/

    Thanks ahead and happy holidays to you and the rest of your family. :)
    s

    ReplyDelete

 
Top