GuidePedia

4
Again in the news feeds today is the word that another rider has died, this time in Parksville on Vancouver Island.

Folks, I can not stress enough how important each rider is to me and to many others.
You are the very essence and fabric of this community and too many have died or been injured already this year in a season that truly is just getting underway.

Please, take some extra time, remember to use your head as a swivel - be constantly scanning, looking for danger, and keep your speeds down. There is so much grit, sand and gravel on the road - frost heaves, cracks and pot holes.

Danger is everywhere and I for one would like to see you live to ride another day.

On a personal note, I need your prayers and so does my husband.
His MS has flared again and the medications his neurologist has prescribed are going to cost $16,000 a year - his work insurance does not cover them. We are exploring to see if there are any options out there for us.

I love my husband deeply, he is my best friend and while I hate seeing what he is going through, while I feel helpless as I can't take his pain away - I know we are strong and will get through this attack and the ones to come in the future. Your love and prayers will help us when we feel weak and falter.

Have a Happy Easter everyone....
I love you all and am deeply grateful for your friendship.


Post a Comment

  1. BETTY you are allways in our prayers.we LOVE YOU AND RESPECT WHAT YOU ARE DOING .THEIR SHOULD BE MORE LIKE YOU.GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave M9:37 AM

    Sorry hear your husband is going through such an ordeal, my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost bit the dust yesterday when a cage suddenly put on the brakes right in front of me and my only way out of hitting him was to go around the left side then he suddenly goes left and I go straight ahead just barely missing his right tail light. Sad to hear about another rider gone down. Hope your husband is feeling better sister. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your husband. Yes, we all need to be careful and try to educate the folks in the cages.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top