GuidePedia

0
I have been working an average of 17 hours a day since mid December and to be frank I am crabby and over tired and still far from being caught up from the time it took to heal up after my motorcycle crash.

Since the middle of December, we here in Grande Prairie Alberta have accumulated a ton of snow, have seen extreme high winds, freezing rain and tee shirt weather all with 24 hours of each other.

The Farmer's Almanac says that we will get more snow in March than we have had all winter, wow, another 5-6 feet of the white crap in March.  It's already been the worst winter for snowfall in over 20 years up here!

Mother Nature's bipolar ways have me in a PMS funk like never before.

Yes, PMS has got a hold on me like never before and I am turning to you, my community, for your help.

You see I have this Dr. named Feelgood and he says I need to see a lot of bikes for the next 90 days or so, or he fears the worst for me.  He gave me this prescription:



You are the pharmacy, the riding community...Please enter your motorcycles in our FREE - 7th Annual, Beat the PMS Blues Online Show "n" Shine.

Courtesy of CKX Helmets, Heat Demon, Kimpex, SHD Enterprises, Bagot Leather and Native Arts Tattoo we have some wonderful prizes up for grabs - with FREE Shipping this year!

It is my hopes that you guys love me enough to want to help me get through this dreary, soul sucking winter so I can ride in - May or June (I think that's how long it will take for the snow and ice to leave the North this year!)

Thank you to those who have already entered. It's going to be fun to see who wins what...for the rest of you, you have 1 week left to get your entries in!

There is a lot of manufacturer news today.

Indian has entered the market in India, there is also a first ride review of the new Chieftan
Triumph has opened a new dealership in India and plans on 9 more.
Ducati is also in the news with a Panigale 899 ride review and feature on the factory for the 1199 Panigale.

The Hells Angels are also in the news today.
In Quebec there is now a second officer being investigated for leaking information to the Hells Angels, and also from Quebec comes the headline that the Hells Angels have won a major supreme court ruling.

Remember all you Canadian riding club event coordinators - our Canadian Motorcycle Events calendars are waiting to promote your events! Get your motorcycle event added and remember that if you honour us as a sponsor with a link on your site and our logo or banner, we give you free advertising in our weekly newspaper The Busted Knuckle Chronicles, so add our banner or a link as a sponsor and then send us your poster!!!! bdbetty @ gmail.com

I got an email from Sturgis Canada promoting giveaways at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show this weekend. I guess their email marketing team hasn't purged me from the Sturgis Canada(North) mailing list even though the owners, Ray and Joan are suing me.  I want to thank Jean Cameron and the gals from the Cumberland Motorcycle Round Up and my good friend Bill Braham for running the Vancouver booth for me.

I do not think I could have concentrated on the show and my job if I would have had to be in close proximity to the people suing me.

I am still accepting donations to the defense fund as I need to raise $15K or so.  It irks my pride having to ask for help, but I have no choice, our community newspaper needs your support.

If donating isn't your thing, I'd be grateful if you renewed your subscription (We are still on the honour system for about another month until Ali gets our one component configured), or buy a patch, a tee shirt, a coffee mug or become an advertiser and help us keep spreading the news.

Have a fantastic Thursday, for those who subscribe, I hope you are enjoying our third instalment of Ride Ireland in the Busted Knuckle Chronicles and all of the slideshows and videos that are now a part of the paper!

PMS has got a hold on me and I need your motorcycle photos to help me deal with it!  

Get your photo entered today in our Beat the PMS Blues Online Show 'n' Shine - there is only one week left!!!!!

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider















Post a Comment

 
Top