GuidePedia

0

The other day I got a kit with Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, some Armor All Air Freshening Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Auto Glass Cleaner to clean my car.
The weatherman had let us know that temperatures were about to plunge, and so it was the ideal time to get this job done.

Hubby and I went to the shop where he works as a heavy-duty mechanic and used a bay there so I could give my 2005 Volkswagen Passat a good going over, while he did an oil change and replaced a burned out headlight.

Road dirt, road salt and snow means that this dirty combination gets into all of the cracks and crannies of your car and unless removed, on the first warm day, the salt and grime start working on your parts and body panels and the next thing you know, rust starts.

One of the best defenses against rust and premature part wear is washing your vehicle, when it’s cold out.

You have to make sure that you get into the wheel wells, the undercarriage and after you are done washing and rinsing, a coat of wax is always a good idea. 

With the Ultra Shine Wash & Wax you can eliminate a step and obtain the protection your vehicle needs. The simple steps are to rinse, wash and rinse your vehicle again and then use a soft cloth to wipe it dry. Very important, don’t forget to dry the door rubbers off well and to blow out your door locks with compressed air and use some lock de-ice. I use a can of compressed air, the stuff I have on hand for my computer fans to blow out the locks.

With the outside washed well, when the temperature warms up and the salt starts working on the metals, there is a layer of protection to prevent rust from starting.

I love the way my car looks when it’s clean but more importantly I love how it smells! I cleaned the interior with the Air Freshening Multi-Purpose Cleaner from Armor All.  It does a fabulous job of lifting the dirt off of the dash and doors; it cleans the steering wheel and knobs with ease.

It also freshens up the carpet, removing dirt and stains without discoloring it.

The Auto Glass Cleaner does an amazing streak free job on the windows, mirrors and dash.

There is nothing better in the world than the feeling of clean sheets, a clean and tidy home and a vehicle that looks like someone loves it!


To find out more about Armor All products check out their web site: armorall.ca

Post a Comment

 
Top