GuidePedia

0


The Street/Sportbike Backpack from Viking Bags is a backpack I feel very good about recommending to other riders.
The lightweight, semi rigid, moulded body makes this backpack the perfect one for packing a laptop.

It has a padded compartment that fits my 15” laptop perfectly and because the backpack is so lightweight, the weight of the laptop isn’t a hardship. 
Having been in a paragliding crash where in I broke my back,  I will tell you that my back appreciates the lightweight, streamlined fit.
The organiser for all of those little items you need to carry like keys, cell phone, wallet, chapstick etc., is some handy.
There are several pockets of various sizes that make packing a breeze.  

The design of the outer shell means that the zipper doesn't have any pinch points and the pack opens up fully making it very easy to access and take full advantage of its ample storage. 
Pack a change of clothes, a few toiletries, your laptop etc., and you are ready to go to that meeting or the gym after work.
I also really like the fact that it also has a net for my helmet means that when I am off the bike, my hands are free to pack other things. The waterproof side pockets are handy for ID, tire pressure gauge and other items that you want and need quick access to.
Over all, this is an incredibly well done backpack filled with thoughtful little details. 
If you are looking for a backpack that is versatile, lightweight yet strong and durable, check out the Viking Bags Axe Series Backpacks.
- Reviewed by Glenn Bitterman

Post a Comment

 
Top