GuidePedia

0
The time has come for me to reach out to our community to ask for help.

I need financing to keep this thing growing.
I need either partners, investors or a loan.

Does anyone out there have any recommendations, connections?
Is there a rider out there who sees the viability of rider communication tools and has some cash to invest?

I have a newly completed business plan and forecast, now I need the right people.
I need a team of good and talented people.

I also need stakeholders to come forward for the province of Alberta to assist with the formation of a provincial non profit body that will bring together cruiser/tourers, dirt and off road and dual sport riders together for lobbying and marketing under one umbrella not unlike BCCOM in BC.

If you have any expertise - we'd love to hear from you!

Ride like everyone around you is blind...

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top