GuidePedia

0
Thursday morning I pulled out of Grande Prairie about 10:30 am and I arrived at Sherwood Honda in Sherwood Park around 4:30pm

I had a great time at Sherwood Honda's big Thursday Night Ride Night Kick Off, I want to thank Erin Zimmerman for inviting me and Todd James from the Bear for the Swag!

I got to see a lot of old faces and meet some new friends and oggle nice iron.

I spent a day with a girlfriend, visited my mom and then hooked up with Hubby on Saturday.
We went to Dave Baird's birhday party. Dave and his lovely wife Carmel are osting the Ideek Bike Rally at Lake Eden. If you haven't gotten your tickets - get off your butt - there's only 500 and they are almost half sold out!

We had a blast at Dave and Camel's. A ton of the Falcon's MC were there - in all about 30 people.

Bright and early we headed out on Sunday morning to the Redwater Rider for Hunger.
My day didn't start out too well as Greyhound lost the papers I had shipped in. So yeah - no one got a copy but we had a great poker run - 148 bikes participated and the 50% split was worth $880.

After Redwater we headed out to Morinville and had a feast of ribs and some great conversation. I finished the paper off and sent it to the printers bright and early Monday morning and about 10 am hubby and I jumped on the bikes and had a leisurely trip home. We stopped and had lunch at the River's Pub, visited with Skippy and Shirley at Rigs Restaurant and Motel in Little Smoky and got home at about 6:30pm.

What a wonderful way to spend a weekend with my husband. Side by each sharing our love of the road!

Stay Safe out there....

BDB

Post a Comment

 
Top