GuidePedia

0
Well I wanted to go to the drags in Medicine Hat but I did not get enough accomplished here in the office to be freed up to go. I was looking so forward to it to.

Oh well not much I can do - and the weather is so nice here - the highway is calling and I am stuck at my desk....only a couple more weeks though and I leave for a month on the road - guess I just need to be patient.

Have a safe weekend no matter what event you attend - and don't forget to submit your event and ride news to the Busted Knuckle - your place for Rider Powered News!
Registered members of www.beltdrivebetty.com and www.bustedknucklenews.com subscribers can add their news and stories easily and quickly by going into their quick tools menu on the bottom right hand of the screen on most pages!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top