GuidePedia

0
The number of bikes in the show 'n' shine are growing as is the prize list!

$50 Gift certificates from:

Sirdar Pub - Sirdar BC
Taylor Inn - Taylor BC
Boutique of Leathers - Open Road Store
Northgate Honda - Grande Prairie AB
Forever Leather - Regina SK
Loving Hands Family Restaurant - Kerrobert SK
HawgZotic - OCC Gear with Attitude gift certificate- Langley BC

Event Tickets:
Toad Rock Rally - Two Tickets - Balfour BC
Pig 'n' Fin - Two Tickets & AIM Membership - Vancouver Island

Camping:

Free night Riders Ranch - Kitchener BC

Gift Packs:

Grande Prairie Regional Tourism - GP AB
Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia
Mighty Peace Tourism - Berwyn AB

Tattoo Gift Certificates:
$100 gift certificate - Demon Ink - Edmonton AB

People's Choice:
The RideInn Touchless Power Sports Cover (Small shipping fee involved) -ON

PLUS
The Red Deer Motorcycle Show Packages
I am so pleased with the business community for the way they have jumped on board with this idea! And I am so pleased - proud - to see the number of bikes being entered now. Let's keep the momentum going folks!
I am such a happy lady these days - I can not believe how wonderful this feels to be getting caught up on everything around here. Cleaning up all of the loose ends - getting all of the 2009 and 2010 marketing materials done, getting membership cards out in the mail 3 months earlier than last year - it's SUCH a WONDERFUL feeling - I can't thank Lori enough for joining our team and WYZ - I owe you a huge hug the next time I see you for recommending her to me and vice verse!
I wish for all of you the same feeling I feel right now - one of gratitude and love!


Stay safe and warm....

Belt Drive Betty


Post a Comment

 
Top